Monday 6 August 2007

KPE Episode 106 - "The Pumpkin Man and ..."

"The Pumpkin Man and the Crafty Creeper" by Margaret Mahy. Lanivia has been reading this story and Moses is his DJ. Both boys are Year 6 students in Room 17. In this story Mr Parkins is a keen gardener who loves to grow huge pumpkins. He invites trouble when he takes home a creeper as he finds it a very demanding plant to care for. Lanivia tells us "It's a crazy story. The plant is really annoying. It is a moaner. Mr Parkin should have left the plant there!" Moses tells us,"It was exciting doing my first podcast and being a cool DJ. I felt really sorry for Mr Parkin." Visit their class web pages here

1 comment:

  1. Dear Moses and Lani,


    I Thought your podcast was great.I wish you can teach me how to right a podcast.I hope you guys make a greater podcast.

    From Samantha

    ReplyDelete