Tuesday 25 January 2011

KPE Episode 340: Hooligan Wreckit

Aneisha and Selina have been reading a book from the Kiwi Bites series.  

"Hooligan Wreckit- Golldfisherman" by Liz Dickson is quite a crazy story. Check this out for starters...
"Julian Eckett's belt hook of his cargo pants lassoed the arrowhead of the ancient iron railings as he launched himself over them. He tried to look cool, like someone leaning on a fence, as the policeman's torch shone brightly in his eyes. 'I can explain, but it's a secret.' 'Try me,' said the burly policeman."

4 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Rachael Hurtz and I am from Mr.Strange's EDM310 class. I really enjoyed this podcast. I made a audio podcast today and it was difficult. You two did a great job. I also agree with the story. The harder you work the more satisfied you become. You are more than welcome to check out my blog on blogger. http://hurtzrachaeledm310.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story sounds interesting. Aneisha you are a great reader and Selina you are a great speaker. This book gave some good advice as to what can happen when someone is monkeying around. Great job girls!! My name is Shirley Landrum I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's class. If you would like to response my blog is landrumshirleyedm310.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my nmae is Mui and I really anjoyed listening to your podcast. I honestly have to say that I never knew what and how to do a podcast but thanks for letting me know what it is by your movei. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I really liked your podcast. I really think that the book is a interesting book to read. I have really learned a lot of things about this book.
    KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK

    ReplyDelete