Tuesday 27 September 2011

KPE Episode 372: "Merry Christmas, Geronimo!"


"Merry Christmas, Geronimo!" by Geronimo Stilton is reviewed by Toko and Casey from Room 21.


These two reviews from Amazon tell us some other readers ideas about this book....


Trouble follows this mouse wherever he goes. His name is Geronimo Stilton, editor of the Rodent's Gazette. Geronimo was planning a wonderful Christmas dinner for his neighbors, family, and friends. He goes out to buy Christmas presents, but forgets to blow his candle out. He comes to his home and finds his house burned.
 

I was so excited about Christmas, I could squeak! My favorite nephew Benjamin was going to come over, and we were planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews. But before you could say "cat alert," disaster struck! I slipped over my tail and ended up in the hospital. And then my mouse hole caught on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be the worst Christmas ever....


No comments:

Post a Comment